Advantages of 3rd generation energy glasses:
Low-emissivity ( Low – E )double glasses are made up of two pieces of glass, one of which contains an invisible mixture of metallic elements, the so-called low-emissivity plating. A thin, invisible layer lets the light and solar energy spread in the interior and also prevents heat loss. The gap between the two glasses can be filled with a noble gas so that the heat transfer coefficient Ug can be reduced.
Advantages of Low – E Glasses:
- Saving money on heating costs
- Homogeneous temperature distribution guarantee
- High sunlight permeability
- Elimination of water vapour
- Reduction of ultraviolet rays (UV) emission
- Reduction of carbon dioxide emission and environmental protection
For more information, please contact us.
The pictures below show low-emissivity glasses applications: